[opensuse-marketing] openSUSE 12.1 Marketing Hackfest
As some of you are making plans to attend the openSUSE Conference and
setting up your reservations, we feel it is a good idea to tell you in
advance of our preliminary plans for the Marketing Team.

Manu and I will begin outlining the plans for 12.1 Promotion in the next
few weeks (after he is done with exams). Much of this schedule will be
based on our findings during the 11.4 Post-Mortem meeting and subsequent
discussions.

While no concrete plans have been made yet for that schedule, one thing
we are definitely going to have is a Hackfest immediately following the
Conference in Nuremberg. If you can, please schedule to stay an
additional two days as our hackfest will be September 15-16.

Further details to come soon, but we wanted you to be aware so you can
schedule your reservations accordingly. We will also let you know soon
about sponsorship for staying those extra two days.

Thanks!
Bryen M Yunashko