Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Wiki Blitz
On Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:41:04 PM you wrote:
2011/5/15 Roger Luedecke <roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Sunday, May 15, 2011 12:14:29 PM Kostas Koudaras wrote:
I totally agree with you but we need people to do more.
Maybe you should point some issues you would like to see on the wiki
and then find volunteers for writing those articles.
Although If you point some issues I promise to find some people write
them ;-)