[opensuse-marketing] making noise about Evergreen
Dear all!

I read a lot about Evergreen on Pro-Linux. The echo their is, that Evergreen is a good thing, but it´s commit to death by almost the whole PL-community because their isn´t any "progress" seen by the users.

So I ask you (and of course myself) "Why"? Evergreen is a great project and I think, it´s time to make noise about it and tell the people, what´s the benefit of openSUSE 11.1 Evergreen.

I know, their´s a lot to do with the marketing on 11.4 and the development of 12.1 and the rest... But if anyone has some time left, please blog about evergreen or tell facebook or twitter about it!

thanks

PS: Sorry for crossposting, but I think it´s important for both lists

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.