Re: [opensuse-marketing] Contributor Recognition - how can we do it?
Le 07/04/2011 15:00, Manu Gupta a écrit :

I agree but some great contibutors do not apply on the list so along
with this (the member list )can we not have a news item where we say
if you think your contributions are important to the community, let us
know (for non-members) and then set up a connect poll where people
will vote for them.

well... I think if your or me ask Andreas "this xxx people gived great help, can so send something to him... it could be done,

receiving something *by post office* can be seen by many as a real recognition, much more than a simple gift given at a boot. So the extra cost is worth, if done on a one by one basis. On that respect, a nice package and a nice letter "from the openSUSE Foundation" is a + :-))

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music