Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE poster source file request
On 04/06/2011 08:40 AM, Kálmán Kéménczy wrote:
hi there,

I just receive the DVD package (thanks to AJ) and I have found few
posters in it.
I love these and I would like to reprint it in Hungary, maybe in bigger size.
I would like to have the source file of these poster if possible.

thanks for help
kalman

To all of you, I've a git checkout browsable and files are downloadable
at this adress ( quite simple browse for the moment )

http://linux.ioda.net/openSUSE/git/

You have art ( the licensed one ) and opensuse-artwork

If you want you can add that url in wiki page

In few weeks, there's a project to get the browsing like a local file browser,
and perhaps a search

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch