Re: [opensuse-marketing] How to contribute to openSUSE?
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 23:14:05 -0500
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Michael Miller
<Michael.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi openSUSE marketing team

I've been considering ways to contribute to the openSUSE project now that
I've been using it as an OS for several months. I have a background as an
engineer, but I could probably contribute more effectively on the marketing
side these days. So, I'm reaching out to this team for ideas.

I may have met some of you already via email since I started promoting
openSUSE inside of Attachmate recently but now I'd like to get more directly
and personally involved as a contributor to the openSUSE project. It's a
great distribution and a great project.

Let me know what I can do to jump in and help!

Best regards,
MM

Michael,

Well the first thing you could do is join us on Freenode in the
Marketing Channel

#opensuse-marketing

And

#opensuse-project

You can also become out first Attachmate Ambassador.

http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Ambassadors

We welcome any that want to help promote and contribute to the
openSUSE Project. We are also looking for people that are good
technical writes. The thing to remember is why we are all here. In the
words of Henne "To have fun!"

--
(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member