[opensuse-marketing] How to contribute to openSUSE?
Hi openSUSE marketing team

I've been considering ways to contribute to the openSUSE project now that I've
been using it as an OS for several months. I have a background as an engineer,
but I could probably contribute more effectively on the marketing side these
days. So, I'm reaching out to this team for ideas.

I may have met some of you already via email since I started promoting openSUSE
inside of Attachmate recently but now I'd like to get more directly and
personally involved as a contributor to the openSUSE project. It's a great
distribution and a great project.

Let me know what I can do to jump in and help!

Best regards,
MM

< Previous Next >