Re: [opensuse-marketing] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Am 07.03.2011 20:32, schrieb Kostas Koudaras:
I think that it is possible better to call the next one 11.5 since it
will not be released on 2012 but on 2011 and to call 12.0 the first
version(and only) that we will release on 2012 so that we will have a
point of reference. Of course that is just a quick thought I made and
I might change opinion easily if I hear something I will think that is
a stronger point than mine.
+1

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu