Re: [opensuse-marketing] PromoDVDs 11.3 - clear our stock
Hey,

On 18.02.2011 15:44, Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:

Let me second Henne's comments by adding that for SCALE, we have ordered
labels which we will affix to the 11.3 PromoDVDs which will point to the
upgrade path for the next version upon release.

Which is, again, great for FOSS freaks like you and me on a FOSS
conference like SCALE but doesn't really matter for the general public.
They don't need an upgrade right away. We just want them to try it and
once they do any they like it we can get them to the point of upgrading
with manuals, wiki pages, forum entries, list posts, news postings yadda
yada yada. In a years time...

The 11.3 promo DVDs do not need stickers to be useful for normal people :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson