Re: [opensuse-marketing] What is our identity?
Le 15/02/2011 20:10, James Mason a écrit :

openSUSE is extremely flexible, and hides the inherent complexity of
that under a layer of well-engineered tools (esp. YaST). Our installer
provides not just one-click options to choose desktop, but also
one-click software patterns for LAMP stack, Kernel development, Ruby on
Rails, etc. No other distro offers that flexibility, and quality, in a
single distribution.

pretty well said. I would let out the last sentence (it's true, but no
necessity of being negative :-)

Ubuntu, more than any other annoys me on this front.

same here.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net