Re: [opensuse-marketing] What is our identity?
On Martes, 15 de Febrero de 2011 20:12:27 Bryen M. Yunashko escribió:
James, you truly rock with your dead-on responses below. Its going to
be great having you join us at the hackfest. These are excellent
talking points and should definitely be incorporated into
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Talking_points

See you next week. Will be good to finally meet you.

Bryen