Re: [opensuse-marketing] What is our identity?
On 02/11/2011 01:39 PM, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 11.02.2011 13:23, schrieb jdd:
Le 11/02/2011 12:27, Manu Gupta a écrit :

openSUSE is a universal operating system (can everybody find another
expression for that, it looks really like Debian.)

Debian build for almost any hardware platform, we don't.

openSUSE is nearly universal for PC (that is intel or amd) processors

Yes, I use this expression for the possible use cases you have: You can use
openSUSE for a Desktop-PC, for a Server or for your
netbook. Yes, it means the PC-way. That´s why I asked for a new expression
that´s more clearly.

Just before you forget
look at

we build for ppc & arm too :-)