Re: [opensuse-marketing] What is our identity?
On 02/11/2011 01:39 PM, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 11.02.2011 13:23, schrieb jdd:
Le 11/02/2011 12:27, Manu Gupta a écrit :

openSUSE is a universal operating system (can everybody find another
expression for that, it looks really like Debian.)
warning:

Debian build for almost any hardware platform, we don't.

openSUSE is nearly universal for PC (that is intel or amd) processors

jdd
Yes, I use this expression for the possible use cases you have: You can use
openSUSE for a Desktop-PC, for a Server or for your
netbook. Yes, it means the PC-way. That´s why I asked for a new expression
that´s more clearly.

kdl

Just before you forget
look at https://build.opensuse.org/monitor