Re: [opensuse-marketing] DVD cover for 11.4
  • From: James Mason <bear454@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:54:07 -0800
On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Kim Leyendecker
<kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 09.02.2011 18:46, schrieb jdd:

anyway, the dvd cover should have the same color/layout than the
default 11.4 install, no?

So we can use the boot up screen as the layout, or not?
I use it as my blog-background: http://www.kimleyendecker.blogspot.com

For me it looks really nice. Maybe we can use it for the box and the DVD.

kdl

openSUSE Ambassador