Re: [opensuse-marketing] Upgrade Label for Promo DVDs
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 05:51:08 +0200
2011/2/3 Carlos Ribeiro <carlosalberto.net@xxxxxxxxx>:
Bryen

Just in case "upgrade.opensuse.org" will be approved I upload 3 files
with the new url

http://en.opensuse.org/File:Card19A.png
http://en.opensuse.org/File:Card19B.png
http://en.opensuse.org/File:Card19C.png

Really nice work all of them Carlos, but if I have to choose I choose the first.
Bryen You said you are going to order those personally,does that means
that you will pay them out of your pocket? If so I am willing to cover
a part of the cost,just let me know about it.