Re: [opensuse-marketing] Creating videos
Am 13.01.2011 20:46, schrieb Ricardo Chung:
El jue, 13-01-2011 a las 19:03 +0100, jdd escribió:

Le 13/01/2011 16:45, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

On Sunday 09 January 2011 19:04:49 Rajko M. wrote:

There was discussion in the "common language" threadabout creating
videos
which would require new thread, so let me put previous discussion in
this
post:

Awesome, Rajko!

Now, Kim, jdd, you had good ideas, are you willing to follow through on
them
together with Rajko and maybe others?

sure. However, it looks like we are only two (may be three) only and
it's a bit little for a good work :-(

jdd

Just start for a while shooting your ideas and I am sure you will have
more than tree interested people and contributors for that video
project.

I think so too. But jdd is right about writting a script. In the past
you´ve maybe seen, that jdd and I "talk" on this topic very different.
So we maybe need more then one thread, because it will all ends in
confusion when we talk on the script, the ideas, the plattform for
hosting or whatever in _one_ thread.

thanks
kdl

openSUSE Ambassador