Re: [opensuse-marketing] common language
On Thursday 06 January 2011 22:38:17 Helen wrote:
Well I've already written the short version, so there's some text
there, maybe it's useful maybe not.

I'm not going to spend too much time on beginner users, since they are
not our target market, though I agree that some background on license,
antivirus and so on is a good idea.

I don't deal well with endless stragetgy and meetings. Give me a task
to do and I get it done if I can.

The two flyers Kostas mentioned can be found in the link I gave:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_materials#Folders_and_leaflets

For the lazy among us, the links are:
Generic openSUSE introduction for potential contributors
http://piratepad.net/xKoBE4vmSM
Generic openSUSE introduction for potential users
http://piratepad.net/d8xWTUwHq3

You must've seen them :D

Helen

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>