Re: [opensuse-marketing] common language
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 18:10:35 +1100
Hey this looks great Kostas. Scribus is a fantastic tool, but I did
find it difficult to use at first. I used 'view' so online preview I
think, so I don't know if I'm seeing it exactly as is.

As I'm seeing it, the text is very close - I'd make the borders a
little bit bigger (more white at each side) - that allows room for
folding too. Can you see if you could put a light colored background
image under the text perhaps in one section?

In the revised text you note I cut the 'Why Use Free Software' right
down to just be the four freedoms, thinking that would look nice in a
colored box. You can of course use the previous revision if you wish,
just make sure your headline is 'Why Use' not 'Why To Use' and check
the grammar carefully.

Great idea having flyers ready to print.

(hmm.. gosh did we end up with an openSUSE Great Inspired Punch Line? )

Free Your Mind with Free Software
Your Computer - Your Way, with Free Software
Find Software Freedom with Linux

cheers

Helen