Re: [opensuse-marketing] [Draft] Counter for 11.4 release
Am Dienstag 04 Januar 2011, 14:09:25 schrieb Pascal Bleser:
On 2011-01-04 10:45:25 (+0200), Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Great work really but on Greek Edition there is a mistake. you wrote:
71 περισσότερες μέρες
but the correct is
Μόνο 71 μέρες ακόμη
I translated at google and it does not make sense but in Greek it
does,someone at Google messed those 2 words. Generally in Greek do not
trust automatic translations...
Please make the correction, other than that, I believe you made a
great work and of course we need it officially ASAP

Okay, better like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2940942/11.4/large.el.png

?

cheers

Sorry but I changed the license of my work, so dont use it!

br gnokii