Re: [opensuse-marketing] [Draft] Counter for 11.4 release
On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 03:06 +0100, Pascal Bleser wrote:
Here is the current working draft:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2940942/11.4/index.html

Feedback please ;)

And before you ask why it doesn't mention "11.4" or even
"openSUSE" at all: well, that was the idea for previous
counters, to not mention anything beyond the "X days left" to
trigger people's curiosity.

Obviously, from the release day on, the counter will indeed
mention it's openSUSE 11.4 as well as our motto.

cheers

I like the way it shows days left with geeko behind and nothing else. As
you said it will trigger people's curiosity to know what is coming up.

Maybe it is possible to mention openSUSE a few days before and version
11.4 the release day. What do you think ?

Regards,

--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador
Panama