Re: [opensuse-marketing] Work Decreased but still lots to do
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 19:25:19 +0530
On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 23:05 +0100, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Saturday 01 January 2011 08:44:53 Manu Gupta wrote:
Hi All,
I tried making a Prezi
Have a look at it and comment http://prezi.com/igr-d4krvned/opensuse/

This Prezi is intended to be a list of talking points which we need to
expand upon while speaking and also show practical demonstrations.

I'm a reasonable prezi fan as long as ppl try to keep it a bit interesting -
the rotating our dear pavol used in that link is the bare minimum I would
say.
Henne has once made a really cool prezi but I can't find it...

Anyway. I think it'd be cool if this could be spiced up a bit, maybe with
images and some rotation like in the one from Pavol?!?

This is the edit link
http://prezi.com/invitation_to_collaborate/ff9da61af7187af0aa7543be1462573c2dbc0458/

Otherwise I like the idea!

Happy New Year Folks