Re: [opensuse-marketing] common language
On Monday 03 January 2011 11:00:15 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 03.01.2011 10:39, schrieb jdd:
could it be possible to make a demo live dvd available to the large
public from something like Studio?? just clic and try?

Like Studio? A good tool, the testdrive. But when I open it with Firefox
3.6.13/Windows I can´t run Testdrive. So I think beginners won´t like
something, that don´t run under their Windows.

Under openSUSE and Ubuntu it runs perfect. A little bit slow but perfect.

Weird, it is just flash, should work almost anywhere...

kind regards
kdl