Re: [opensuse-marketing] Work Decreased but still lots to do
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 09:14:04 +1100
Sure. The trouble is I think getting hold of page owners isn't
neccessarily straightforward.

Will you be co-ordinating contacting pages and hopefully people or do
you want to delegate the task?

Also can you make me an admin of the official page?

(Still waiting on News access too.)

Helen

Indeed, I did not want to suggest to be unfriendly in any way - however having
such a large number of openSUSE pages isn't very good so trying to work with
them and decreasing that number would imho be good.