Re: [opensuse-marketing] [Ambassadors] openSUSE-Wikipedia-Translations
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:10:46 -0600
On Saturday 20 November 2010 00:32:27 Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera wrote:
Hi openSUSE,

I started translating wikipeida pages to Sinhalese (si- the main
language in Country Sri Lanka).

Nice idea Buddhika.

I guess there is more places like Wikipedia that can use translation to other
languages. I looked around Wikipedia for more openSUSE related stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSUSE_Project
only es and si,
plus warning that it should be rewritten with neutral point of view.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSUSE

stub http://sr.wikipedia.org/sr/OpenSUSE
added sr in the list of translations, updated table (11.1 is out of support)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUSE_Linux_distributions

stub http://bs.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUSE_Linux
plus title is not real translation

stub http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuSE