Re: [opensuse-marketing] [Ambassadors] openSUSE-Wikipedia-Translations
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:10:46 -0600
On Saturday 20 November 2010 00:32:27 Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera wrote:
Hi openSUSE,

I started translating wikipeida pages to Sinhalese (si- the main
language in Country Sri Lanka).

Nice idea Buddhika.

I guess there is more places like Wikipedia that can use translation to other
languages. I looked around Wikipedia for more openSUSE related stuff.
only es and si,
plus warning that it should be rewritten with neutral point of view.

added sr in the list of translations, updated table (11.1 is out of support)

plus title is not real translation

That much for now :)