Re: [opensuse-marketing] Have a lot of Fun - In the Logo!
  • From: "Kim Leyendecker" <kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:51:47 +0100
Well, German is easy: "Habt viel Spaß!" If you say it to somebody you know and you can you (german "Du")
and "Haben Sie viel Spaß" if you... well that´s not easy to explain in English. On French it will be much difference than the English, I agree. My French is not so good, so I don´t can´t say what´s in French :(

regards
kdl

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Bruno Friedmann