Re: [opensuse-marketing] Have a lot of Fun - In the Logo!
  • From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:05:34 +0100
Yes and no second part :D

In fact, the have lot's of fun, should automagically disappear, when a bug hits
you.
Becauce, it's not always a lot of fun but some sort of other f...

I can easily make people very angry, when they are in trouble, and you spread
"wrong message".

Imagine people blocked by a strike, and the slogan is "With our compagny you're
on time" etc...