Re: [opensuse-marketing] Have a lot of Fun - In the Logo!
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:35:04 +1100
Yes and no.

I'm very sensitive to text, and hate having text on absolutely
everything - I'm always compelled to read it. openSUSE I start to see
as a graphic, but reading 'have a lot of fun' all the time, I'd be
compelled to change my wallpaper.

Simple=good. IMHO.

I'd prefer to see 'have a lot of fun' jotted in casual typeface, like
grafiti across at an angle below the logo, and only used in some
cases. (eg merchandise, optional wallpaper).

interesting idea though, to make the slogan more well known is worthwhile.

best

Helen

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 5:57 AM, Kim Leyendecker