Re: [opensuse-marketing] Debian OSC report
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <diamond_gr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 23:22:18 +0200
στις 01/11/2010 09:51 μμ, O/H Vincent Untz έγραψε:
If people absolutely want to give me a Ubuntu hat, then I should be
considered as a GNOME/openSUSE/Ubuntu person. And we could maybe add
some freedesktop.org stuff in there to be complete ;-)

cc'ing Gerfried so he knows about this.

Vincent

Some of us used other distros as well. The next opinion doesn't include
Vincent.
Personally I think if everyone that uses openSUSE as second distro, is
good for us. If we have 1% of their energy, we have many people
contributing to openSUSE.