[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] We are Geeko ( Second Calling)
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:10:28 +0200
On 2010-10-26 Andreas wrote:
On Monday 25 October 2010 17:29:12 Chuck Payne wrote:
Lights, Camera, Action! (Sorry for the cross posting but I want to
make sure everyone see this)

Hello. This is the second call to all openSUSE Ambassadors. We are
working on a video to add to the wiki and to show that we are golbal
community.

We did one already that was shown at OSC10, but we didn't get a lot of
people as you can see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKH_MxTI-mU (Thanks Koushik Nundy for
uploading this to You Tube)

Btw. we have a Blip.TV channel, and I can upload anything there if
needed...

We want more.

Yes, sure!

Here are the guide lines.

1) A video about 1 minute. Intro yourself, where you are from, and
then says. I am Geeko -or- I am Lizard. Both in English and your
native tounge.

Please make it shorter than a minute. Imagine 30 people with one minute -
far too long for anybody to watch.

Awesome initiative - and I echo the comments on making it shorter. I think,
like gnokii said, having everyone say their name and something funny in their
own language is fine esp if we have their name (or maybe translation of what
they say) as subtitle. And we can add a bit more here and there for sure, like
a 'what do ambassadors do' :D

thanks,
Andreas

< Previous Next >