Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: Robert Lihm <rlihm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:36:52 +0200

On 08.10.2010, at 19:14, S.Kemter wrote:

Am Freitag 08 Oktober 2010, 18:26:34 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
On Friday 08 October 2010 12:21:51 Robert Lihm wrote:
@michl: Maybe we should think about a pro account? It would bring many
advantages like localised shops and so on.

As soon as you really bump into limitations (eg you have more than three
good SVG designs etc) let me know. But initially, I prefer to start with
just a few things, then do an announcement on about the
re-vitalized shop and see if people like it. If they do order things, the
number of SVG's you can upload will be increased, afaik, so we can grow

sorry Jos its actually no good idea to start with "few things" because for
upload ur own motives u need a professional account on spreadshirt. Then u
upload every month 20 motives.

We already started with view designs ;-) And are you sure with the 20 templates?

Of course - if the shop is popular enough at some point we can surely
upgrade to pro.

So there is no choice on the end as get an proffessional account, but that
costs first money ;)

+1 I think finally we will need a pro-account.

br gnokii

Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - openSUSE Boosters Team
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm@xxxxxxx
SUSE - a Novell business