Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <sj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:11:56 -0500
On 10/07/2010 09:39 AM, Manu Gupta wrote:
Hi
There are a few websites in India that can take care of the shop too

http://www.myntra.com/

They usually reply fast ie within a week.

Contacting them could be good.. they even do 20 - 30 tshirts :)

However, the only think we need to keep in mind is for India we cannot
keep the rate as high as in Europe/ US otherwise no one will buy them.
Standard t- shirt rates in India 3 - 6 Euros ie 3 is optimal and 6 is
worst case scenario again.

Theres one more site

http://www.24hoursloot.com/ that delivers only in India

you can see it here too...

However I am not sure whether they will allow to keep this up in our
website.. if we wish too, contacting them can help.. Also I am not
sure about the distribution of profits(if we do that).. as I have not
been involved in that kind of exchang

Hello all ,

Thanks Robert for the update. Ping anytime (one of us) in case you need some help with the tasks.

About the shops : My experience with Myntra was not good, the product described is not exactly (100%) what they send.It differs in respect to quality and design .Also I am not sure if country specific stores will benefit or feasible.I guess Robert can answer that.Else , sounds good to me.
*Spreadshirt +1

After the update is done (current ---> Bento). I would like to see some more designs in the store.So how we do that ? I have some options with me.