Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: openSUSE Shop maintainer
  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosalberto.net@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 18:08:16 -0300
Well...
As I as informed a few seconds ago, our geeko friend Shayon is not in
Asia anymore, moves to US but the main idea about still there .

"multicultural / geographically spread logic still works"
by our friend kknundy during irc conversation

and for openSUSE Shop even works better I think.

best multicultural regards to all
CarlosRibeiro