[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Software Freedom Day - Chile - Report
  • From: Francisco Arias <francisco.arias@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:12:17 -0400
Hi Carlos,

I didn't know about Latinoware. It seems to be a big event (expecting
3k guests this year)... are you attending to Latinoware? as
ambassador? I guess this is a great chance to spread openSUSE.

I'd really wish to attend but my portugues is really bad.

I hope many openSUSE ambassadors from Brazil can attend!

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Carlos Ribeiro