Re: [opensuse-marketing] Junior Job Page
  • From: Helen <postmodernhousewife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 07:21:51 +1000
Great idea. I think I'd seen a page like this before, maybe the bug
fixing one, when I was looking for something to help with.

I'm not too keen on 'Junior' as it always makes me thinks of children
or even toddlers! While I understand the intention it just reads very
awkwardly. However the only fix I can think of is 'Newbie Jobs' but
that's not great either. Thinking things like 'Fun Size/Bite Size'
(you know like those small wrapped chocolate bars).

How much technical knowledge is required to do the package updating
and bug fixing?

cheers

Helen

I updated/extended the "Junior Job" page [1] and like to get your
feedback or your edits on the page.