[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Stop cross ml posting
  • From: Kostas Koud <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:21:53 +0300
I believe that ambassadors must use marketing in order to promote the
best way possible and almost everything that has to do with ambassador
actions involves marketing.I believe that there are few things that
are exclusively for the ambassadors list and I cannot think of
anything that could go on the marketing list and not be useful to the
ambassadors. So the conflict is unavoidable I think.That is the way I
see it,where do you believe I'm mistaken?