Re: [opensuse-marketing] Fedora cheat cube...can we have one?
  • From: Kostas Koud <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:38:49 +0300
Yes,it helped us, we are trying to make something with Stathis
(Diamond_gr) but these days we are working for the 2 events and we
left for a while aside the dice project.
We are installing openSUSE on 3 old PC's they brought us for the event
at the park and we are also working our presentations. We'll get back
to it after October 3rd.