Re: [opensuse-marketing] Fedora cheat cube...can we have one?
  • From: RICARDO CHUNG <ricardo.a.chung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:38:08 -0400
On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 21 September 2010 13:31:48 Kostas Koud wrote:
  I've read all you said and I saw the cheat sheets you post,after
that I thought that the cube might not have enough sides and if Fedora
made it maybe we should try and make something slightly different like
a d8 or a d12,  so I looked for paper dices,I found some things but
the best I found was at http://www.dicecollector.com/MY_PAPER.HTM .
 Unfortunately I can't process it enough to make something beautiful
and practical so if someone can do something it would be nice.
Kostas "Warlordfff" Koudaras

+1, anyone who has bought the SUSE boxes from before 9.0 will know that a
'cheat' item for SUSE has to be a polyhedron with a lot of faces.

Although perhaps a 'cheat dodecahedron' where fedora has a cube might make us
look hard to use ;).

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - Nürnberg - AG Nürnberg - HRB 16746 - GF: Markus

Will I have all my Disc from 5.3 and on. I use to love the shapes that
were on the boxes. I like to see for the DVD cover of 11.4 maybe one
of those retro S.u.S.E design. I need to scan my disc cover and post
them.

Pup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.

The Fedora Cheat Cube was constructed reducing and selecting a few
commands. They don't put the whole stuff just selecting some commands
to put there. So we could choose the most important commands too. If I
can remember they did make some vote to choose which one is going to
be set on it.

Another way if we can find an articulate polyhedron dice to set
several commands on its faces.

--
Ricardo A. Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador

http://twitter.com/amon0thoth1
http://amon0thoth1.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/openSUSE-Panama-Users-Group/326325121542