Re: [opensuse-marketing] Fedora cheat cube...can we have one?
  • From: Kostas Koud <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:31:42 +0300
Maybe it'll make us hard to use but I think it's more about the
"playful cleverness" than the cube itself...

2010/9/21 Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>:
On Tuesday 21 September 2010 13:31:48 Kostas Koud wrote:
  I've read all you said and I saw the cheat sheets you post,after
that I thought that the cube might not have enough sides and if Fedora
made it maybe we should try and make something slightly different like
a d8 or a d12,  so I looked for paper dices,I found some things but
the best I found was at http://www.dicecollector.com/MY_PAPER.HTM .
 Unfortunately I can't process it enough to make something beautiful
and practical so if someone can do something it would be nice.
Kostas "Warlordfff" Koudaras

+1, anyone who has bought the SUSE boxes from before 9.0 will know that a
'cheat' item for SUSE has to be a polyhedron with a lot of faces.

Although perhaps a 'cheat dodecahedron' where fedora has a cube might make us
look hard to use ;).

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team

me I am not me