Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Build Service - Call to arms!
On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 14:29 +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

On 07.09.2010 18:43, Nelson Marques wrote:

Some days ago on the IRC it poped out that I would be writing a small
article for openSUSE Build Service.

Great!

* Marketing Team, is it possible that we create a simple Marketing
Banner/Badge, whatever to create a wiki template for Marketing articles?

Can you maybe elaborate on what you expect? Whats "wrong" with the
general article template? :)

Hi,

I suppose there's nothing wrong with it. I was just wondering if we
could give some more projection to marketing team.

By the way, what's the template used for 'quotations'?

I would also like to know what would be the best place to file this
article on the current wiki structure.

That depends on the content of the article. As this is about the
buildservice it goes to the openSUSE: namespace and should at least be
linked from Portal:Build Service

Once it's nearly done, then I'll bring this up again.

Henne