Re: [opensuse-marketing] Twitter metrics for release?
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 22:48:33 +0200
Am Freitag, den 16.07.2010, 22:15 +0200 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
What is the best way to measure the success for our release on twitter -
and how to do it?

My naive metrics would be:
* number of retweets
* number of tweets about #openSUSE

Let me say a word first, u self made it harder. First u published the
blogpost on news.o.o then u went to the opensuse twitter account and
tweet it. Some minutes later tweeted opensuse it automaticly via
twitterfeed.

When u like to see how often this was retweeted go to the twitter
account und look behind the link retweets.

The only twitter monitoring tool I know for finding out how many
hashtags is twittmeme, but I find it not really useful.

On the end it isnt really important how many tweets and retweets there
was

How can I track those? What other metrics are usefull?

you can try http://backtweets.com/ that can show all tweets they point
on a specific url

br gnokii