Re: [opensuse-marketing] final preperation of the openSUSE 11.3 release
  • From: Gabriel Pagan <gabriel.pagan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:55:57 -0400
Are there any plans to try and take over the Twitter timeline and get
#opensuse as a trending topic at that time?

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 8:03 AM, Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Moin,

as openSUSE release is this Thursday 1200 UTC (2pm CEST, 8am EST, 5am MDT) I
suggest we should all be on #opensuse-project at Freenode on Thursday to
coordinate the release and relating stuff. As far as I remember this worked
out pretty well with the last release.

Thank you all already for the very good preparation of the launch I've seen so
far.

Best
Michael

Some marketing related todo's are here: