Re: [opensuse-marketing] Ambassadors wiki pages moved, some changes
  • From: Alex Barrios <alexbariv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 17:57:58 -0430
2010/7/2 Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>:
As discussed in the last marketing IRC meeting, we'd like to make the list
of ambassadors write protected so that only a few can edit it.  We
discussed that for now I will add entries to the list after checking that
user pages etc are created and the ambassadors are

The new location is now at:

We also have a new Ambassador start page at:

I've just added their the paragraph about sharing!

If you have further ideas on how to improve the ambassador pages, please go
for it!

 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{,}
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

Great! I have already updated my user page [0], but now i have a
Question about the new wiki structure.

I have a page of my local user group [1] in the old wiki, and I was
wondering where can we set the page in the new Wiki?...

Will be a category for LUG's set there pages? I use that page for
posting posting events (the main use right know), meetings, members
and stuff like that.

Thanks in advance :-D

Alex Barrios
Descubre! Disfruta! Comparte! openSUSE Linux.
Embajador openSUSE --
blog --
twitter -- alexbariv

"Be free, Think Linux,