Re: [opensuse-marketing] Ambassadors wiki pages moved, some changes
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:10:28 -0400
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 02 July 2010 16:58:45 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
As discussed in the last marketing IRC meeting, we'd like to make the
list of ambassadors write protected so that only a few can edit it.  We
discussed that for now I will add entries to the list after checking
that user pages etc are created and the ambassadors are

I wanted to say "...the new ambassadors feel confident to start"

The new location is now at:

We also have a new Ambassador start page at:

I've just added their the paragraph about sharing!

If you have further ideas on how to improve the ambassador pages, please
go for it!

Also, a lot of user pages from ambassadors are not created in the new wiki.
If all ambassadors could create their own user page, it would be fine!

 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{,}
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

AJ, I love the new format. Where do we get the new format.

openSUSE --
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try.