Re: [opensuse-marketing] Ambassadors wiki pages moved, some changes
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 11:10:28 -0400
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 02 July 2010 16:58:45 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
As discussed in the last marketing IRC meeting, we'd like to make the
list of ambassadors write protected so that only a few can edit it.  We
discussed that for now I will add entries to the list after checking
that user pages etc are created and the ambassadors are

I wanted to say "...the new ambassadors feel confident to start"

The new location is now at:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_list

We also have a new Ambassador start page at:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors

I've just added their the paragraph about sharing!

If you have further ideas on how to improve the ambassador pages, please
go for it!

Also, a lot of user pages from ambassadors are not created in the new wiki.
If all ambassadors could create their own user page, it would be fine!

thanks,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

AJ, I love the new format. Where do we get the new format.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.