Re: [opensuse-marketing] Southeast Linuxfest
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:47:02 -0400
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chuck,

Thanks for the awesome report.  As always, you give great feedback to us
about what happens at these regional events and we're grateful.  I also
applaud your initiative in burning DVDs to keep us current with 11.2.
SMASHING!

Please keep up the good work, keep up the spirit of openSUSE.  I hope we
get to cross paths soon enough.

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Marketing Team lead