[opensuse-marketing] Greetings from NUI.Fr
  • From: Jimmy PIERRE <jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:53:54 +0200
We are having three events soon:

26th June – Free Software day, celebratng openSUSE 11.3 RC1 (National
Wide Event)
10th – 11th July - Libre Software Meeting 2010 in Bordeaux (World Wide Event)
18th September -  Software Freedom Day (World Wide Event)

We have attempted to use an open calendar agendadulibre.org as usual
and this time the volunteers are not reactive.

When they publish our announcement, the RSS appears on most Fench speaking LUGs.

Never mind. I am here as Andreas proposed that I talk to you.

This is Jimmy Pierre, I am in the IT industry since 1977. my bio can
be found on linkedin et al.

I started with Linux in 1993 and converted to SUSE in 1999. I have
been promoting openSUSE since 2004. We have had a lot of difficulties
in 2006 and did not give up.

I am standing here to-day for advice, logistics and new ideas for
promoting openSUSE.

Cheers,
Jimmy

PS. I work in a bank and gmail.com is banned, so please bear with me.