Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE @ LinuxTag - concept to be discussed
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 06:37:11 +0200
Hello,

Although I think it is a good idea and might attract people, I do have some
concerns: Isn't there something like GEMA or GEZ that we have to pay a fee
to show this in public, I had an issue like that happening with something
similar and well it is expensive if you don't start it right.
Damned, that's a real big nearly non-doable hurdle ;-)
I consider it more a bureaucracy hurdle which needs a bit work and a few bugs
to spend.

GEZ isnt the problem because SUSE Linux pays it anyway. GEMA isnt from
interest there. From this side it isnt a problem

br gnokii