Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE @ LinuxTag - concept to be discussed
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 06:23:29 +0200
Am Donnerstag, den 06.05.2010, 17:24 +0200 schrieb Michael Loeffler:
Moin,
On Thursday 06 May 2010 17:12:37 Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

on Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010, Michael Loeffler wrote:
see attached the draft I made in cooperation with an high profile and
very expensive advertising agency. So please handle it with respect.

Let me guess: you asked "Mr. mirror" who hangs at the wall of your
bathroom, and the person you've seen there made it? ;-)
Yes, Mr. Mirror is quite expensive, especially when you break him...

Now the very smart concept for that one:
- henne and other nobel prize winners will tutor interested people
some highly secret stuff such as hacking your first plasmoid,
rolling a package in the build service etc.. We think about up to 4
sessions each up to 2h per day

Sounds like a good idea.

- Each day at 5pm will do the well known openSUSE quiz where people
can win terrific prizes such as openSUSE t-shirts, openSUSE soccer
ball or even a Kicker subscription to stay up to date around soccer

What about a travel to the openSUSE conference? That sounds more
inviting to me than a magacine about the (as you write) "not interesting
soccer".

BTW: IIRC at 5pm lots of booths give away prices. Maybe we should do it
20 minutes earlier or later to have more participants.
Good point. Or maybe we do it even earlier like 3pm or when more people are
around.

- As during LinuxTag the well known and not interesting soccer world
champion ship starts wee may use our screen to broadcast soccer
games live (provided we conquer any technical hurdles) to attract
countless people to our booth.

Dont think on it. univention has a stage there an decided last week to
make last hour public viewing there ;)

br gnokii