Re: [opensuse-marketing] eleven-three.info
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 09:03:16 +0100
Hi James,

On Sat, 2010-05-08 at 00:06 -0700, James Mason wrote:
I needed to do some experimenting with CSS3 & HTML5 techniques, so I
figured I might as well do something beneficial with my experiments.

http://eleven-three.info or http://eleven-three.heroku.com

hosts the site I'm working on, and the source is available on github
at http://github.com/bear454/release-counter

Let me know what you think, and what you'd like to see change.

I'm planning next to
* add some feed info from news.o.o and twitter
* create a mobile version using jQtouch for iPhoneOS & Android
* create an embeddable 'widget'

Cheers!
- James Mason 'bear454'

Very swish. One concern I have is that it isn't displaying properly on
my netbook. Looks like you need at least 1024x768 to view it all, the
top section is cut off and the bottom section is overlapping on each
other. Having it auto scale would be great, otherwise switch to 800x600
to ensure you catch everyone.

Would it be worth adding a button for the planet called blogs? Also
have the features button link to a list of features in 11.3 rather than
openFate (Having an openFate link with a list of features would work).

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
PGP: 0x3A36312F