Re: [opensuse-marketing] RfC: New Content/Layout for Weekly News
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 01:18:00 +0200
Am Montag, 5. April 2010 00:31:01 wrote Sascha 'saigkill' Manns:
Am Sonntag, 4. April 2010 19:39:19 wrote Sascha 'saigkill' Manns:
Am Sonntag, 4. April 2010 16:43:51 wrote S.Kemter:
I dont know, when I make a thing new I use my head and think how
its the best way.
I find it very funny to publish the headlines in news.o.o and the
own in the wiki. I find it funny that there is a link to the rss
feed of the news.o.o and I could read it there. Thats not true a
can read a ugly looking teaser ther nothing more!

A wiki is a platform for working collaborative on things nothing
more it isnt the best way to publish things like the own.

An option is, that we just preparing the Weekly News inside the
Wiki (collaborative editing) and if the issue is ready, we
publishing that inside news.o.o.

But if we preparing the own in the wiki we can't use the Wiki Code
for news.o.o.
<thought>Maybe we can preparing own maybe in services like etherpad.
After finishing we can port the Text into news.o.o.</thought>

Any other Proposals or Ideas?
I've just tried out google docs.
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AR3sI9asSsSvZGhodnhtOTJfMGhmcDU5amNm&hl=en

That would be an Option. But minus is, that the Editors all must have an
Google Account.

--
Sincerely yours

Sascha Manns