Re: [opensuse-marketing] RfC: New Content/Layout for Weekly News
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 16:43:51 +0200
Hello,

I dont know, when I make a thing new I use my head and think how its the
best way.
I find it very funny to publish the headlines in news.o.o and the own in
the wiki. I find it funny that there is a link to the rss feed of the
news.o.o and I could read it there. Thats not true a can read a ugly
looking teaser ther nothing more!

A wiki is a platform for working collaborative on things nothing more it
isnt the best way to publish things like the own.

The usabilitiy of that is more and more ugly. See the attachment what I
see when I surfing to the page.
Make more and more categories make the own not better

br gnokii