[opensuse-marketing] Plan for openSUSE 11.3 Promo Video
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <shayonj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 00:15:19 +0530
Hello ,
Now that opensuse 11.3 launch is near or almost near :) . Its time to
start preparing for openSUSE 11.3 promotional video.This time i really
have something different to make , that said a different concept from
that of 11.2 [1] . In this video i would propose or rather like to see
the openSUSE Board in action.

I mean to have the Board members on screen . Where the members would
speak a little on the latest openSUSE version and also mention some KEY
FEATURES of the same.I plan to have the entire video of not more than
1.15 sec (this is just me).But only showcasing members is not enough
featuring some screenshots is also a necessary and will surely be taken
care of.

This concept have got several benefits after all Board is one the best
marketing tools for openSUSE and should be utilized with utmost care :)
. Also the Board will get a chance to spread there message to a wider
public or audience specially in Launch Parties and similar events.

I already had a regarding this with Pascal (yaloki) but this is just a
raw idea , so your valuable comments and feedback will be very much
appreciated.

PS:I hope this would not affect Board with its other tasks and
coordinate effectively ;) .

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy0nU2O5nUM

--
Regards